2018 Staff Advisory Council Meetings
- January 11th 2018: 10:00am - 4:00 pm in Animal Sciences room 212 located at 2029 Fyffe Rd., Columbus, OH
- March 8th 2018: 9:30am - 2:30pm at the Morrow County Extension Office located at 5362 US-42 #101, Mt. Gilead, OH
- May 10th 2018: 9:30am - 2:30pm in the Miller Pavilion – Secrest Arboretum, 2122 Williams Rd, Wooster, OH 44691
- July 2018: TBD
- November 2nd 2018: SAC Retreat - Research Services 126, Wooster Campus
- April 18th 2018
- Campus Campaign Breakfast from 8am - 9:30am at the Agricultural Administration Building - Columbus
- SAC Professional Development Summer Series - Wooster and Columbus campus locations
- June 26, 2018 from 11:30am - 1pm Emotional Intelligence for Everyday Success with Dr. Jeff King of the OSU Leadership Center
- July 17, 2018 from 12:00 - 1pm Coping with Digital Distraction with Dr. Claire Kamp-Dush of Human Sciences and Sociology
- August 7, 2018 from 12:00 - 1pm Drowning Out Negativity with Jodie Leister of the Wexner Medical Center
- August 2018: Wooster and South Centers Ice Cream Staff Appreciation days - TBD
- August 17, 2018: SAC sponsored annual Road Trip at OSU South Centers from 10:00am - 2:45pm
- Registration begins at 8:00am on Monday, August 6th at go.osu.edu/CFAES_RoadTrip
- September 2018: CFAES Road Trip - Regional Campus - Information for staff to apply in August
- December 11th, 2018: Columbus Faculty and Staff Holiday Appreciation Event from 3:00pm - 4:30pm at Agricultural Administration Auditorium
- December 14th, 2018: Wooster Faculty and Staff Holiday Appreciation Event from 3:00pm - 4:30pm at the Arden Shisler Center Ballroom
New OutStanding U! recognition program. Go to the website to find out more here.
Welcome to our new CFAES SAC members and congratulations to our 2019 officer elects!
Be sure to check out our blog for updates and follow ups on our meetings and events! Subscribe here.