- Parking is available at the 4-H Center and across Fred Taylor Drive in the Bill Davis Stadium Lot.
- The 4-H Center lot has 57 available parking spaces and 3 handicap spaces.
- Please make sure you completely understand OSU parking restrictions and availability including other events that may be scheduled in the facility and at nearby venues.
- Park only on pavement and in designated spaces. No parking on grass, gravel road or in gated area of arboretum grounds.
- One way only entry at the north driveway and one way exit by use of the south exit.
- Please use the east circular drive for drop off and pick up only. No parking on this drive.
- All visitors must obtain from the State 4-H Office a copy of our parking permit to display on your dash unless you have an Ohio State University hang tag. This permit is needed to park in our lot or in the Bill Davis Stadium lot.
Click here to download parking information and map